Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bubbles!



Z had a blast playing with bubbles!  We've been playing outside a lately-what better way to wear him out!  This week we have had a visitor, our nephew J, so we've been having lots of fun!  School is out now!  YAY!  I got an A and a B in my classes, so I was pretty happy with that!  Z just broke his 5th tooth.  His favorite things right now are Chase, going for walks, story time, cars/trucks and fruit snacks.  He will get into our little pie safe thing and pick out the snack he wants.  Its pretty cute!  We are very excited about this summer!  I have lots of great things planned, the zoo, CDM, pool, lots of parks, camping.. Lots of good stuff! 
Now that school is out, I'm really focusing on my Mary Kay.. since that is what is keeping me at home (the money I'm earning vrs getting a job outside the house) So if you'd like to have a party, please let me know :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Seriously adorable! I wish we lived closer so we could play bubbles together!