Monday, June 25, 2012

Best Garage Sale find ever

I found this little people dino set at a garage sale the other day.  It had 3 sets.  I fell in love with it, and there was no price, so I offered $3.00.  The ladies took it.  It was missing a few things so I looked online to see if I could find the other pieces to the set.  I found them on amazon.  One set was $99, one was $75 and $55.  I guess they don't make them anymore, but I was super excited to find them and Z really likes them!  I was able to finish the set by finding the little people it was missing on Ebay for $3.00!  So I got 3 whole sets plus some extra dinos for $6.
Its so fun watching him learn new things!  Like putting the babies (and the people.. and the balls) in the eggs and closing them, then opening them.  He also loves the little stone balls, and making the dino's knock each other down.  He know they roar too. 
Whats in the egg??

Dino land!


"ROAARRR"

Baby T-rex knocking down the others.

Checking out everything

No comments: