Friday, June 22, 2012

Playing is fun!

Beans and boys!
I decided with this heat we needed some indoor fun, so I broke out a bin, some beans and cups... and let the boys go!  It was fun, watching them play and dump the beans.  There was for sure beans all over afterwards, and I found out that Z ate some of them later.. but it was fun!  
That has been the theme lately, Z is at such a fun age right now!  I love playing little games with him.  He loves playing in water, playing with his cars, and going down his slide!  He is such a sweet boy too, always gives hugs and kisses and a cuddle.  But my favorite thing about being a mother, is seeing Z light up when his daddy comes home.  He is so happy and you can just see the love pouring off of them.  It melts my heart!
Update on Z.  Well I miswrote when I put he had 5 teeth.  He has 4.. the 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all so close that when I typed that he had 5, I thought that one had broken.. but alas it hasn't.. and still hasn't.  He has the slowest teeth in the whole world!  I'm pretty sure they are just going to all come at once-which will make for a bad couple days.  
He is growing like crazy.  I think he grows bigger after each nap.  He is running now, and he dances alot more.  I love when he gets excited b/c he moves his feet up and down like a cartoon.  Its great!  He laughs all the time. 
So there is alittle bit of an update!  Sorry I have only been posted pictures and no words, but I've been running around w/ a 16 month old :)




Putting them into the paper towel roll

Time to get into the box, I guess!

No comments: