Monday, February 10, 2014

Catch the moment

Another crazy week... Being stuck inside is not as fun as it sounds....  Toddlers don't like being cooped up..  My patience were wearing very thin by the end of the week.. I had been touched out.. I tried to get away and take a bath.. note the picture of said toddler in said "peaceful" bath.  He found me..  I became a ladder alot..  Also because of the cold and snow and not going anywhere, our car wouldn't start.  Thanks to K for charging it for us!  There was some time he wanted time away from me to (reading in his corner)...   Also after such a long time of him not growing at all-he finally grew!  Right out of my favorite pjs of his!  

We are super blessed b/c my parents took z for the weekend.... Today I feel like such a more refreshed and more patience mommy again! 

No comments: