Monday, December 20, 2010

30 Weeks!

Wow!  I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks until my due date!!  Christmas is right around the corner, and Feb will be here in no time!  We are getting so excited!!  Last Sat we got some maternity pics done and when I get them, I'll def post them!  I've seen a few of them and they are really good.  It was fun getting them taken.  This week we take our last birthing class, and I'm really glad we took them.  We have both learned alot.  January we have other classes we are taking like car seat safety, new born basics, and breastfeeding so those will be nice to have.  January we also have our second baby shower.  January is going to be busy!! 
Last week I got the diaper bag I ordered from Thirty One and I love it!
I started to pack a few things in there to see how it would all fit and I really like it!  Also I ordered a Moby wrap and that came too!  I'm really starting to feel prepared!  This week I plan on getting a few more freezer meals done.  Today I'm going shopping so I'm going to pick up some stuff to make Chili, turkey tortilla bake and Ham and Beans.  So, hopefully I'll be able to get all that done this week.  But I do still have to go Christmas shopping so we will see!  Last week I did make "mom's BBQ" Its like sloppy Joe.. and its really good!  Well heres my bump pic at 30 weeks and a cute one of Chase laying his head on my belly (he does that all the time!!)
Everyone have a great Christmas!!  :)
 

No comments: