Thursday, December 23, 2010

Birthing classing done

We took our last birthing class today!  I'm glad to be done with the late Thrusdays... because they are exhausting(spending all day in town while Tim works and then going to class.. and getting out around 9 at night) but I really can't believe how fast its all going!  I know I keep saying that, but its really flying by!  We did learn alot in the classes so I'm very glad we took it.. Plus I loved our teacher (and this was her last class before she retires).   Here soon we will be taking a few more (carseat, breastfeeding, and newborn class) but we get alittle break before starting those.  I remember setting up these classes, it felt like they were so far from when I set them up.. and now they are done!  Time is going so fast.. our baby will be here in no time!  Now its time to survive the holidays and then relax!

No comments: