Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling ready!

Last Sunday, I had our last baby shower and it was wonderful!  I really can't believe how blessed we are to have such great friends and family!  After the shower Tim and I went and got the last big thing we needed, which was a monitor.  Tues we got our car seat and got it put in at the firehouse.  I've been working on washing some of the baby clothes.  Tim has been working on the nursey, he got the trim up and this weekend we are putting up the crib, dresser, and changing table (will post pic when its done)... So its really exciting!  Freezer meal wise I have 28 meals done and planning on cooking one more today.  My goal is 30, so after that, just one more!  All we have left to do now it finish up our classes (breastfeeding and mommy and me-which is a newborn care class) and finish the baby's room (which since he will be in our room the first couple months, its not a gaint deal) then just wait for our little one to get here! 
I'm going to the doc every 2 weeks now, which is a reminder of how much closer we are getting!  The baby is moving around like crazy and woke me up this morning by kicking me in my ribs!!  I've been feeling good for the most part, tired, but good. 

33 week poll:
How far along? 33 weeks and 5 days 44 days to go!!
Total weight gain/loss:  :/ alot.. +30 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yea, and some of them no longer fit as well.. lol
Stretch marks? Yep, but its all part of it right?
Sleep: Depends.. mostly good.. but somenights I get no sleep at all...
Best moment this week:  Our second baby shower.. Showers are so much fun! 

Movement: Oh yea, he is always moving around..
Food cravings: Pineapple  
Gender: Baby Boy!!

Labor Signs: Not really.. having more Braxton Hicks,
Belly Button in or out? In...  but its def getting smaller
What I miss:  Being comfortible..  and not having pelvic pain...
What I am looking forward to:  Getting the babys room done.. Trim, closet, putting together the crib.. how exciting!Nursery Update: Trim is done and it looks great!!  So now we just need to put up the crib and redo the closet!

Weekly Wisdom:  Again, just being grateful for all the good things that happen in life and remebering that everything happens for a reason.. 
Milestones: Getting the trim up this last weekend
 
 

No comments: