Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Quiet...

      It doesn't happen very often.. but right now in my house its quiet.  Z is napping finally after fighting it at the S house today.  I showered, put make up on and wearing a shirt for the first time in like 3 weeks.  I did some paper work.. and now I'm just relaxing.  Its kinda nice having some peace.  Lately the only peace I get is my bath at night.. using some AMAZING bath bombs from lush (for real if you havn't check them out.. you must go to their website..) 
     I'm also gearing up for an exciting day tomorrow.. I'm going to be getting lots of mommy time!  In the morning we have MOP (moms of preschoolers) where Z goes to the nursery and us moms do crafts hear from speakers and get fed!  for 2 hours!!  Then my best friend is going to watch him, while I go get my facial, hair cut and colored.. all for FREE!!  Yep Free!!  I was in a weight loss challenge and I won (Well I lost weight ;)  And that was the first place prize!  It was very motivating!  Then in the evening we are going out with the girls for painting and wine.  Maybe too much fun for one day... :)  But as moms I think we need days like that every so often!  Playing on Sunday w/ Daddy :)

Cheese!


VROOOOMMM




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!! Enjoy!