Thursday, May 30, 2013

Even Sunny days seem to have dark clouds these days

Today was a great day...  My little cousin came over (she is 10) last night and stayed the night. Right now I am currently eating preztles covered in chocolate...  but today we went to the Zoo!  It was fun, and I loved having E here to love on Z!  They adore each other!  Growing up I loved my cousin's so its important to me that we give them a chance to be buddies too!

It was fun and of course nana came to hang out.  So that was the sunshine!  We avoided the rain/storms while at the zoo, then got some lunch at Steak and Shake and napped at home...  The clouds.. A few weeks ago my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer. Well the results were not good and it is in her lymph nodes so chemo is in the plan.. Keep her in your prayers... 

No comments: