Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello strangers!!

Sorry about being MIA for a while...  We all got sick again, I mean all of us.. it felt like we just can't get better!  Z had pink eye and an ear infection, we had awful colds (we are still fighting them).. So I've been focusing on us.. getting better and staying that way.  Part of why we are all getting sick is I've been babying sitting and I think we have all just been passing it back and forth.    A break away from all kids will do us some good I think...  Luckily the mom I babysit for is a teacher and just got out of school herself.
Other than meds and pink eye and cold after cold.. Z has been doing good.  Playing, his vocabulary is exploding and we are doing great!  So I'll post more often!  Now that its summer, we will have lots of great fun stories!!  Here are some pictures from Grandpa G wedding over the weekend (we were all very medicated and went straight to bed when we got hom.... )


 

No comments: