Friday, May 29, 2015

Garden

Instead of planting in pots this year, I did a flower garden.. Like I planted a lot of heirloom seeds!  So next year, I'm sure it will be great.  This year, its alittle bit sad...  I did plant a few flowers that have already bloomed so I could have some color in there... 


  But its a little more depressing than it has been before...  But there is alot of green!  So there is hope!  We all need alittle hope sometimes right?  We still have to do more.. like edging and mulch and it will look so much better after all that. 
This gem of a bird bath has my favorite little guys foot prints as a butterfly my amazing momma made me for mothers day!  I love every part of it. 

And veggie are all coming up great!!  I can't wait until they are ready to eat!!!!  Love fresh veggies!! 

No comments: