Friday, May 1, 2015

My goodness.. I havn't posted in forever.

I happened to look back at my blog because someone asked if anyone had done the cotton ball smashing thing we did a few years back.  I knew I had pictures of it, so I looked at my blog...  I realized how much I enjoy being able to look back!  So I think I'm in a place I can start blogging again.  I'll start with a quick update.  Z is 4... 4 years old!!  It is crazy to think I started writing before he was born.  He is amazing.  Funny, a class clown already, spicy, but a little lover.  He has such a great heart.  And for the most part he is super healthy.  That's a big change if you look back on the blog.  I whole heartly think it is because we changed how we looked at health. We use DoTerra oils.  I love them.  They changed so much about our lives.  We use them daily!



About me.  I've had more miscarriages.  I've had testing done and we found out a few things-which is good.  I've lost about 65 lbs.  Exercise and diet.  I'm finally moving out of a very dark depression I was in.  I am blessed with some amazing family and friends. 




So thats us!  :)

No comments: