Monday, July 25, 2011

A few first!

 We had our first cereal last week!  Zach loved it!  He did really well with it too!  I was expecting it to be much messier, but overall it wasn't too bad!  He did get a bath after it, but I was expecting I'd need a bath too! lol.  I was excited to start cereal, but at the same time, sad that my little man is growing up so fast!  He is getting so big and so much fun...

Also, he stayed overnight at grandma's for the first time!  His first night away from mom!  And he did great!  I did ok..  We went to a wedding,
 and I came home and fed him after the wedding before the reception.  Then Grandma J and Grandpa J took him to a game night with their friends.  We left the reception at 9:30.  And you know what we did.. slept!  lol  I woke up a few times still and woke up at 4:45ish and needed to pump.  So I pumped then showered.. then read.. then when the alarm went off at 7.. I was so ready to go!  T rolled over to turn off the alarm and found me staring at him! :)  But it was nice night away!

New update on Z: He can sit on his own.. until he sees a toy and leans over.. then falls!  But for the few
seconds he is sitting on his own!  :)  As soon as I can get a non blurly pic of it.. I'll post it

1 comment:

shanin8 said...

Yay for Zach's firsts :) He is the cutest!! What a sweet heart! SO glad that the overnight went well! You guys deserved it! :)