Saturday, July 2, 2011

First 4th of July

I WILL TAKE MORE PICTURES.. I've been so bad about this lately... and yet I still dream of my future camera..  Right now Z is sleeping.. We went camping yesterday, and it was hot.  He stayed pretty cool, hanging out in just his diaper.  I was super worried about him, so didn't sleep.  The heat and being around the smoke made me worried about SIDS (they really beat that fear into you...) Of course he was fine.. But now I'm super tired and exhausted from only sleeping a few hours. 
I guess I should update on where we have been the last week before talking more about today... Still at my mom's helping her.  She is doing so good, and able to move around more.  She left her house on Friday and rode in the car to with me.  So that was good and I'm glad she is getting better!  Thursday Zach had his shots.  I hate shots so much!  Z cried more this time.. took him longer to calm down.  But after I started nursing him he calmed right down.  Then after about 25 mins of nursing he looked up at me and gave me a big milky smile.  That made me feel so good.  It made me feel like even tho I have to do things I don't love doing (ie: shots) at least I can give him comfort by nursing him and making him feel better!  He has been more grumpy than normal since then, but should get better soon.

well I'm super tired, so thats all I'm going to write today.. but I will write more this week an post pic!  I promise!!  :)

No comments: