Saturday, June 25, 2011

Slowing down

Today, we had a bake sell where I had some food to drop off. I also had planned on going to a "canning" party. After such a busy week, being at my mom's helping her, we were exhausted. I didn't cook dinner once this whole week and spend every night and day away from home.. so bedtime has been hard with Z and we have all been so tired. So this morning when Tim's truck won't start, it was a blessing. He had already left (he worked today) so instead of trying to jump it and risk needing a jump in town... (it just needs a new battery) We just relaxed at home. It was lovely. This became my theme song...



Well, I did end up doing something.. lol I cuddled with Zach, did some overdue laundry, worked out in the garden and hung out next door. When Tim got home I cooked dinner, and then we headed out to the camp ground to chill in with our friends. Also thanks to our wonderful neighbor Tim doesn't need to mow our yard b/c K mowed it today for him! What a sweet boy!
We are trying to get a set routine down for Zach at bedtime. We have started putting him down a bit earlier and its working out pretty well. The last 3 nights he has slept 6-8 hours again.. and I'm so glad that has come back. I was really missing my sleep! He is chewing on everything also!
I didn't take any picture this week.. but plan on taking some tomorrow... so I'll post those soon!

No comments: