Monday, June 6, 2011

Going on a diet...

So, I have lost all my baby weight, but I have more to drop.  At this point I'm maintaining my current weight and eating crap, so I'm guessing that if I eat some good healthy food, I'll get to my goal weight.  On top of that we are going to start walking/running at night.  So, I'm pretty sad about giving up bad food, but I'm ready to have my old body back!
We had a pretty exciting and exhausting weekend.  It was my dad's surprise party!  That was a lot of fun!  Lots of people came and we cooked out.. and had cake.  :)  He seem to have a good time and got to spend time w/ Zach.  Sunday we hung out at some friends house and then went swimming.  We put Zach's feet in and he loved it!  This kid loves water!  I'm looking forward to taking him to a pool so he can swim (in a little boat thingy)!  I sometimes feel like I have a never ending list of things to buy.  Speaking of buying, I just ordered sophie the giraffe and it should be here tomorrow!  Since it seems like Z is getting ready to teeth, I think it will be handy!
We made a castle.. and then throw rocks at it trying to destroy it..  We did!

Zach playing with his bunny


We also made a mermaid.. LOL

Grandpa w/ Zach on his birthday!

Zach met his great grandma :)

Resting after all the party stuff done!

No comments: