Saturday, June 11, 2011

LLL and ICAN sale

I'm in the mood to bake.. so I need some recipes and some ingredients and bake.... also a maid to clean up after I bake would great..  I just thought I'd share. 
Other than that, today we helped out w/ a garage sale that benefited Le Leche League and ICAN ( International Cesarean Awareness Network, Inc.)  We raised a lot of money and I had a good time hanging out with some friends.  There was so much stuff that everyone so kindly donated!  Plus a lot of ppl came to help out.  Zachariah is pretty much known as the baby that can sleep anywhere and is "transferable" and true to himself he napped the best.  He fell asleep in arms of ppl, and in the catbird Mei Tie, and also in B's crib.  And he of course flirted with the girls.  Z stayed in pretty good mood the whole time we were working.  A big thanks goes out to S for hosting the sale and doing such a great job at organizing it.


It was nice getting out with other girls and also help out 2 causes I believe in.  Now I need to start focusing on raising money for Memory Walk for Alzheimer!

No comments: