Friday, October 14, 2011

5 Years Ago

I was getting my hair and make up done.. drinking some mimosas, waiting for the hour to strike so I could marry my best friend.  It was chilly and windy much like today is, but I was prolly the only one that wasn't cold while we were getting our outside pictures done.  Let me just say I LOVE my dress.. and the groom wasn't too bad either!  :)  I am really lucky to have found the man I married at such a young age.  He is a great hard working man and such a wonderful father.  5 years after we got married I am still madly in love with him (just don't tell him that.. b/ then he might stop working at it ;)  As tired, stressed and overwhelmed as I might get, I know I have him on my side.  This year I fell even more in love with him seeing him with our son.  Let me tell you, there is no better sight than seeing those two play and cuddle and love.  My heart really melts.  And I know that our son will turn out to be a great man if he is anything like his father!!
I'm also excited b/c we are going on a date night today! :)  YAY!  Grandpa G is going to watch Zman, and we are going to dinner.  Not really sure where yet, but somewhere good I'm sure!  Then I rented a few movies, so I'm thinking we'll go get Z and come home and watch one of those!  :)  Then I have a surprise all planned for next weekend, but I can't tell about it yet.. b/c Tim doesn't know what it is.  He has learned its something overnight, but other than that, has no idea :) 
Updates on us...  School is going really well so far!  So thats good!  We are staying busy busy, but its good.  We sold our big truck, and got a older, much smaller truck that T is now taking to work.. so I get the car!!  I'm no longer stuck at home and I think it has already made me a happier mamma!  I also finally started working out, and plan on working out today too at the gym at school.  Tomorrow my little man will be 8 months old!!  That is really crazy!  I'll post tomorrow more about him and add lots of pictures!  For he is waking up.. so thats it for now!

On the wagon ride w/ Grandma

In the corn maze



"I want this one mama"

No comments: