Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bedtime troubles...

We have always been pretty good with bedtime and sleep but until recently...  I don't know what happened.. teething, being sick.. or something, but now bedtime is hard.  Zach never wants to go down.. He would rather play ..if I stay in the room that is.. if I leave, its like the end of the world!  Tonight we were out WAY past bed time, watching the end of the world series...  Oh yea, you know the one where the Cardinals won...  Just saying.. Anyway, so tonight was super hard!  So much excitement and being overtired=one baby that didn't want to go to sleep... While it was fun playing w/ him in his crib-I knew he had to get that excitment and energy outta his system, so I let him play a bit in his crib.  It was cute, he was sharing his pacis w/ me, and the moible, and scout (his doggie pal).. and his bottle (I was using up the rest of thawed milk), and being super cute.  Finally after playing for about an hour and 1/2.. I nursed him and he fell asleep.  But from now on, we NEED a set routine.. One where we do it the exact same way EVERY day.. even on weekends.  Start at the same time and do the same stuff..  I'm so bad about this..  But it needs to be done.
So I already have a dilemma, Tomorrow night we have a Halloween party.. It doesn't start until 7... ugh.. So if I say bed time is at 7:30.. Bath would need to start by 7:15 at the latest.. Which would mean no party.  But we are moving his bedtime up from 9.. which does need to be done slowly.. so maybe go to the party and leave at 7:45 start bath and bed.. that'd get him to bed around 8:30.. Then next night move it up 15 mins.. Excuse the thinking aloud.. lol. 
So thats where are at.. Bed time issues.. On a side note, I've become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!  I'm pretty excited about it and just got my starter kit in the mail today!  I sold a few things early to help get my inventory, which will be in Monday!  Even more excited about that!!  So ladies, if you want a facial or make over, please give me a call!  My goal is to do 30 faces in 30 days.. so help a girl out!  :)  Also if you'd like to buy anything, check out my website:  www.marykay.com/ngoggin1

No comments: