Sunday, November 20, 2011

Been SOO busy!

Ok, first Z is 20.3lbs and 28 3/4 in.. A tall boy still.. He is wearing 12-18 month for the  most part.  Size 4 diapers-but I'm going to start using 5s this week.  (a note, we Cloth diaper about 90% of the time.. but sometimes disables are easier.. like at night, and if we have a "travel" day)   And doing great!  He is 9  months old now and I can't believe it!  He says dada, mama (sometimes.. ) and has started saying nana.  He is crawling and standing ALL the time!  He is So much fun right now!!  I love watching him explore his toys.  He picks them up.. looks at them, and puts them in this mouth.. Then turns them over.. looks some more.  Its really the cutest thing ever.  I have a hard time doing anything around the house, b/c I have too much fun playing w/ him!  During the day, I try to keep the TV off, but I have the radio going or pandora-so we dance and sing.  I'll give you a glimpse into a "normal" day...
anywhere between lets say 1-4 wake up.. either T or myself goes upstairs and get the baby..
Bring him down to our room.. Nurse on and off normally around 6 he falls back sleep.
8:00ish-wake up
Play in bed/ nurse some more.  Then we get out of bed around 8:30-9.
Make breakfast, let Z eat/feed himself.  That normally goes for about 45 mins.. Then its time for a bath!
Bathtime.. and play time in bath..  Then around an hour later, we get out of the bath tub, nurse /eat lunch.  After lunch normally nap time.
Naps are usually only about 45 mins.. but sometimes (very rare) can last 2 hours!
Nap time I use to shower, eat, clean and work on homework...
Baby wakes up, we play, read.  The second nap really depends on what else is going on that day..
So that is how a day goes, but life w/ a baby is never by schedule and never the same!  Night time is always different.  Somenights I have class to Z is w/ grandma or w/ daddy, Somenights T works late, somenights I have Mary Kay stuff, and so on.  I'm looking forward this week.  I have a few faces to put Mary kay on (trying to get my 30 faces in 30 days goal)  But I'm excited about Thanksgiving and T have a few days off.  And me too.. I could use some days of no school and no mary kay...
Well I will take some pictures this week ( I need to do his 9 month pic..& get some for Christmas cards.. etc) and post them soon!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Just wanted to let you know just how proud your mom and I are of you and Tim and how you guys are taking care of the best grandson in the world! We are thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss proud!