Thursday, February 23, 2012

Favs and playtime!

I still can't get over that my bug is a toddler! 
Also here are some fun facts about Z:
Fav Toy: This is hard.. he loves to clean.. sweeping or vaccuming, so he loves those.. He loves his drum.. and he loves rocking Elmo..
Fav "game": it is still patacake.. but he also likes the isty bisty spinder
He loves playing with balls-throwing them and rolling them around.
Loves Chase, our dog.. in the mornings, I'll ask "Where's Chase?" And Z will start looking under the bed covers for him.. so cute!  When Chase is outside and barks, and Z will whine until I let Chase in..  they are buddies!
Z loves his tunnel tent thing w/ the balls in it!
He loves going for walks and being outside!  I can't wait until its warm out and we can go play outside more often! 
Food: He loves bananas!
Fav word: Dadadada and daddy...
And he loves giving kisses and hugs..
I love that he still likes to cuddle.. and will come over just to give a hug and kiss!  I love it and cherish these moments.  He is such a sweetie!
"hum.. which toys today??"

Thinking about getting into trouble!

Partied a bit too hard!  ;)

Chase our buddy!

He loves those cups!

T came home from work.. Z crawled/walked right to him.. lifted his hands up.. when T picked him up, Z gave him the sweetest hug ever!

No comments: