Thursday, February 9, 2012

A fever to slow the day down...

Yesterday was weird sleep day for Z.  He took an almost 4 hour nap.. longest he has ever taken!  Then feel asleep at 7:30-he normally goes down about 8:30-9ish.  He woke up about 9 and he felt super warm, so I took his temp and he had a fever.  It took almost 2 hours to get him back down after that.  Did the whole meds routine, and this morning, he still has a fever.  Poor baby!  Nothing else seems wrong w/ him.. which I don't really like not knowing why his little body has a fever-but he seems happy.  But even when he's super sick, he is still a happy baby...
So instead of our busy day we had planned for today.. looks like it will be relaxing and napping (he's already taken one nap this morning.. which is unheard of!)  After he eats, we'll do bath time, since last night he feel asleep before a bath could happen.  Then I'm guessing nap time again.  Which means I might get some homework done.
I have class tonight, and we have a quiz, so I will see how he is doing later this afternoon and then decide if I'll go.  The best part about having my mom as a babysitter is I know she'll take good care of him while he's not feeling well and there are no other babies he could get sick.  I also have a Mary Kay event tonight and I'd like to still make that, but we will see how the little man is doing..
Ok, time to update you on him!
He is walking more than crawling now!  His favorite game is still patty cake but he does love a good game of hide in seek/peekaboo.  He loves playing in his tent w/ tunnels and the ball pit.  Cars and balls are so much fun!  Also the nesting cups.. those are for real one of the best things in the world!!  He loves bananas and bread..  Sizes he is in 12-18.. and some 24.  Diapers he is a 4 right now but moving up to 5's soon.  His eyes are still blueish, but sometimes I see some green in there.  His hair is light blonde.. with a tint of red.  He has 2 teeth so far on the bottom.. and working on two top ones.  We just started doing baby signs and he knows all done so far.. He has done the one for "more" but I don't think he knows what it means.  He says, mom, mama, dada, daddy, nana, baannaana, all done, yep and shakes his head for no.. :)  If fact he like to argue already.. We are still nursing, which mean I'm less than a week away from my goal of nursing him for a full year!  Sleep.. if you could remind me what sleep means, I could answer this one.. lol.  It changes.. but we normally sleep for 4 hours, wake up, nurse back down for about 3 hours.. then he comes into bed w/ us.  He loves to cuddle.. always comes over and hugs us.. and has started to give kisses when asked.  He likes puzzles too.. but we only have one of those right now.. But thats alitttle about him :)
I can't believe how close we aer to him being 1! Ahh!  lol

I hope you all have a good day!
Playing w/ the packaging from a gift


Showing Chase the blinds..

"I may be sick.. but I still want to get you!!"
And the fevers started to get to him...  just wants to cuddle.. poor baby

Walking like a big boy!

No comments: