Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cold weather solution!! (Safe) Car seat cover!

This boy... he is my light!!  He fell asleep in the car 
Using his brand new carseat cover!!  (Want one yourself??  My amazingly talented friend makes them!!)  Click here  Amelia Bee is the name of the etsy site.. and as you can see.. they can transfer it in and stay warm!!  (I did have to take his arms out to take off the car seat straps that are not at all hindered by this cover!)  

For us cold weather mommas.. this is a must!!  B/c we all know you can't put your kid in the carseat with their coats.. so its run to the car with coats, take coats off.. put kid in carseat.. hope the car is warm enough so kid isn't cold...  Now I take him out either in this or his coat, put him in the car seat and put the blanket cover over him.  His hands are free (b/c of the sleeves) and its fleece, so its nice and warm..  Also when I went to take him out of the car (while he was sleeping)  I just had to take his arms out of the sleeve, promptly put the arms back in then did the other side.  I was able to carry him inside without waking him to put his coat back on and he stayed plenty warm b/c of the cover/blanket!  So smart!

Sometimes he just likes to cover up with it without his arms in it.. which is perfect too!  Anyway, I love this product!!  You can also check out her facebook page:
and make sure you like her!! 

No comments: