Tuesday, November 19, 2013

pictures recap

Things have been going pretty well.  I'm still dealing w/ the aftermath of crazy hormomes left over for the miscarriage, but we are so lucky that we have great people around us!  We had some peple bring us meals,

 And have just reallly been a great support of us!  I'm so thankful for that!  Z is doing great!  Here is a quick recap of our weekend! 

We went to a birthday party for sweet baby A!  Its kinda our Sunday afternoon/evening hang out.. so after most people left, Z and A played while we watch football and I was able to relax alittle with some reading!!
 We did some shopping!  Z liked mikey mouse.. thinking this might be a christmas gift idea for him!
 Here is one of my favorite things a very good friend of ours makes.. and she made us a whole pan!  She also had made us dinner which was also so yummy!  I was very touched that she made this for us and is a great support!  For real, I love this dessert!  (its a jello and cream cheese thing.. )

Essentials Oils is something I've just recently gotten into.  I'm loving them so far.. Onguard to keep us healthy, serenity keeps me calm, citris bliss helps pep my mood up. Not to mention things for headaches, coughs, cold,s.. the list goes on and on!!  I'm so loving the Doterra oils-if you would like to hear more about them.. let me know!! 
And Chase, always up for snuggles!!  Love that pup and he loves his Z!!

No comments: