Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snow

It snowed here the other day.. So we woke up and hurried outside before the sun melted it!




Zach liked it!!  He really had a good time!  and loved the hot milk we got after!!

As for me.. well I ended up running a fever on Tues.  so I had to go the to er :(  After lots of test and iv fluids with some meds, I had an infection.  So I got some medicine and working on getting better.. The Dr at the ER was awful.  insulted my dr told me that there was nothing they could do for me there and was so insensitive to the fact that I miscarried  (if you want read m/c story its in the post below this one).  Jerk.. for real.  I did file a complaint about him and praised my amazing nurse.  The meds seem to be working.. I feel much less weak.. so thats good...

looking good... right??

Anyway I'm ready to be back to normal... 

No comments: