Wednesday, January 25, 2012

David Cook-The time of my life




I have always loved this song.. and I really felt like this was the song that should have been playing last year when our little man made his debut. Now I most def feel like this is the theme song to my life right now. I'm so thankful for my life. I love my husband, my sweet baby boy, and staying at home with him. I'm having so much fun working my Mary Kay business and the new doors that has opened for us. I know I'm living the life I was meant to be living. I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends! I also feel blessed that I can see how happy and good my life is (may it be busy, crazy, and hectic-I can still see the greatness that is there) I know this post seems very rainbows and butterflies, but I feel like its so important for people to try to find joy in their lives and cherish them. Life changes and I feel like so many people around me have had their lives turned up side down in mere moments, making me realize how important it is to reflect on the good in your life now.
Hug your loved ones tight today, and tell them how you feel. You never know what tomorrow will bring! That is all I have for today! I promise I'll get some pictures posted soon!!

No comments: