Saturday, August 17, 2013

An amazing day..

For starters at this very moment I'm enjoying some black berries, drinking a glass of wine and watching "Now & Then"  Because its such an amazing movie!  But today really has been wonderful! 

It started with sleeping in- like really sleeping in.  T & I went out on a date night last night to the state fair concert.  It was a great time!  I really love the fair.  I love walking through and seeing all the different things.  I love talking to all the people there and seeing all the sights!  But this fair had a wine tent.  With all wines from our state!  We stopped in there and I got to taste them and meet all the vineyard people in our state.  So we will be planning a trip around them soon!  Then we went to the concert.  It was fun and a good one.

So after we slept in we got up and Z got home.  We went out to a nice family dinner date then we went to the park and took some fun family pictures!  It was fun!  When we got home, we just played in the dirt.. and then bath and bed!  It was so very nice to have some quality family time! 






:)  Love them so much!!

No comments: