Friday, August 23, 2013

PJ problem..

I'm going to share a secret with you.  Its hard to get Z out of his pj's.  He likes to stay in them.  Or at least the shirt.  There were days where it just wasn't worth the fight.  Maybe it makes me a bad mom that he would stay in his pjs until bath time and then put new pj's on.  I'm not sure.  If we went out, he normally got new clothes on, but not always.  I mean they weren't "dirty" just slept in.  But for the last 2 weeks we have set up a new routine.  Wake up, breakfast, change into the day clothes then "school"  It might be sad that I'm so happy that I have gotten him out of his pj's every day (even the sick day.. we still did school and got into real clothes!!)  But it makes me happy!  He even takes his pjs and puts them into the dirty laundry... Now if I can teach him out to run the washer and dryer ;) 

But thats my little win for this week!! 

No comments: