Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Things have been... crazy

I havn't posted in a long time.  Life has been crazy and difficult.  Everyone knows the winter we had, when I say winter, I mean spring too.  Z was pretty much sick from dec till apirl.  That sucked.  Then other things happened.  Car accident (everyone was fine, but we were without our car for about 3 weeks : / Then my phone got broken, which was an easy fix, just kinda a pain... Then that one got broken.. finally got that worked out and my debit card info got stolen... after trying to get a new card set up... about 2 months.. I finally got it all fixed.  Then there was alot of drama with my grandma... it all started with her drinking pinesol by mistake (she has Alzheimer)  and since then she can't be alone.  we are working on solutions, but it all takes time and soo very much energy.  On top of all that, we are chugging along.  We have some exciting news... Z is potty trained (most part)  He is in his big boy bed also!!  Where did my baby go??  He has gotten so grown up!  We started "school" which is really playing and reading stories-but still fun.  Other than like life is just going. 

I'm ready for things to get to a new normal... One where things are not always going wrong... So here is hoping the end of summer and start of fall will be better!




No comments: