Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sick... AGAIN

Yep.. I'm so getting tired of writing that.  So for the last 2 days its been a fevers, sometimes high fevers.  Like get into the tub (with mommy.. b/c we don't want out of her arms)  To get the fever down.  We went to the dr today.. Something viral..  Ugh, I hate Viral!  I hate fevers.. for the last 3 weeks we've had fevers every Mon-Weds...  The dr says its coming from nursery.  So looks like we are restarting operation bubble boy.  I asked her about why he keeps getting everything and shouldn't his immune system be able to fight some of it off.  She said no, its normal for them to get it since he is still building it and its still low from the awful winter we had.  So today was alot of snuggles and night nights.  At one point his fever got to 103.4.. Fevers scare me.  the dr says we don't need to worry until 105.. I can't even imagine 105!  So thats where we are.. hope we can get better fast..  This high fever and no other real symptoms kinda makes me worry. 

No comments: