Saturday, January 4, 2014

#catchthemoment365

A friend of mine posted about how she was doing this challenge Here, and it looked fun!  Since my goal is to turn my blog into yearly memory books (I really need to get on printing the first 2 years...)  I thought this would be perfect!!  So here is the deal:  My goal will be to capture a moment from our day, every day!  I'll post them on here (and a few on facebook and intragram) weekly or so, you know so it doesn't get too crazy with pictures!  It will be nice to have a picture from every day in order from 2014!  I'll take most pictures with my phone, since its always around when moments happen!  Feel free to join in!! 

Here are the first 5 days (One from New Years eve)
Day 0 
Dinner with my love!  New Years Eve, before he had to take me home because I got 
sick


 Day 1
New Years Day: Playing with cousins!  

Day 2
So much SNOW!!
Day 3
Relaxing with the pup!
Day 4
Just a glimpse of normal life here.. Dog sleeping, legos, and watching cartoons

I hope you all enjoy the pictures!!  



No comments: