Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!!

What a year!!  So far this year has been great!!  All 2 days of it! :)  We went to my great aunts house yesterday..  Z is lucky and has 4 cousins around his age.. so they all played, then the "big" kids (us) got to play with each other!  I'm sad we don't live closer, but I want to try to get them together a few times a month.... so hopefully we can fit that in! 

I spend New years eve sick.  Luckily my parents had Z so I was able to just be sick.. and not take care of a toddler. 

Today we've played in the snow! shoveled our sidewalk-and our neighbors!  Then inside for some blanket and hot cocoa!

Right now.. instead of folding the pile of laundry that is just waiting for me.. I thought I'd give a quick update!  Since I've been awful at blogging... 

Z is growing!  Now that he is FINALLY staying healthy he is starting to really grow!  Finally putting on some weight and getting so tall!!  I'm so happy!  He has stayed at the same weight for MONTHS!  Pretty much since last Dec when he first started getting sick.  He is doing great!  A normal almost 3 year old!  (AHH he is almost 3!!!)  Crazy, fun, shy, outgoing, wild, calm, everything!  He is funny... so funny and so sweet.  We have fun!  He is also spicy...  He is potty trained!  after my miscarriage he kinda completely regressed (I think he sensed my emotions...)    But we are back on track!  We are starting school back up too! 

I am doing ok.  grieving really is a process!  One day I'm total fine, happy, etc.. the next something will hit me..  a reminder (an e-mail telling me I'd be 15 weeks yesterday and all the things my baby would have been doing) a christmas card announcement of someone elses exciting news (I planned on doing this...  cards were hard to make this year)... also I havn't mailed them yet... so sorry about that.. But we are getting there.  I have no idea when we will try again.  I am kinda scared at the thought of haing 3 miscarriages and being labeled as a "habitual aborter"  Which for the record... that a horrible name for having 3 miscarriages...  But we will see what God has planned!

Thats alittle bit about us!!  Hope everyone had a good news years...



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I've been thinking about you lately and praying for your grieving process. Talk soon!