Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow day fun!!!!


 So... we've been snow in!  We had a few days of being snowed in!  I enjoyed every min of it!!  I know based on facebook post, not everyone did, but having 2 days of no where to be.. just with Z and T (and our neighbors-since when you are snowed in.. you have to be friends with those around you ;) ) Anyway its been great having daddy here an extra day and a free day Sunday.  We've done a lot, but nothing at the same time! 

So we have been taken advantage of this snowy, SUPER cold weather!  We have made snow ice cream:
Turned boiling water into snow.. You'll have to check out my facebook for that video!  But it was cool!  T & I went driving in his truck before the COLD weather came... we came home when we almost got stuck in a drift that was to our side windows.  
We did frozen bubbles! 



Spend alot of time w/ our neighbors.. glad we like them!  Made alot of meals together!




Snuggled and played ALOT 


It really has been so much fun!!  I'm sad that daddy has to go back to work tomorrow and we go back to real life.. (although, I doubt we go anywhere tomorrow.. still too cold for us.  )  Back to real life I guess!!  

It has also been nice having help cleaning up after the toddler tornado!  I hope everyone stays warm and safe!!  This winter has been something so far!  

No comments: