Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday!!

I was going thru clothes getting out the 9-12 months and I found 2 bags of toys!  Oh it was like Christmas!  I how is much louder now!  Even with all the new toys..  Zach prefers the dog dish....
Yep, he crawled over to it... then into the kitchen.  But I was really excited to break out the "new" toys.  I'm kinda addicted to baby toys.  It doesn't help that when I go to the store, I fell bad if I don't buy something for Zach... 
On the milk front.. lol..  I'm still trying to get my stash going..  With not much luck.  It doesn't help that we spend one night away from Z.  So, I'm trying many things.  Oatmeal for breakfast, drinking "mother milk tea" like its going out of style, taking fungreek, and I'm just starting taking a few different vitamins.  Now not only am I fighting time, I also have hormones hurting me too.  I'm still making plenty for Z, its just the having enough for when I'm gone 2 times a week..  Like last night, Zach ate 7 oz while I was gone.. I only pumped 6 Weds and Thrusday.  But now its for real time to get down to business!  So off to target to buy something I've been debating getting for a while...
  Simple wishes hands-free pump bra.  As I google for a picture to add.. there were some very comical ones I could have put on here.. but I went with this one.  So far its been helpful.  I've been able to work on homework while pumping last night, and I'm planning on power pumping this weekend.  Other than that, we don't have much going on this weekend. 
Farmer boy.. in his bibs! :)

Walking the trails at Funks Gove.. in his little sweatsuit outfit! 

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Cute pictures. My granddaughter is 7 months old and I'm loving every minute of having her around.
Ann