Sunday, March 11, 2012

Starting to feel like spring!

Today was so nice out we couldn't help ourselves from going outside to play!  We went to one of our favorite Sunday hang outs.  T went with the boys & K to burn some grass, and Z and I stayed behind and played.  Can I tell you how much I adore this little guy.  He is so much fun, I really can't get over it!  Today, he was coming up to me and taking my sunglasses off my head and put them on himself.  Mostly the right way even!  He also "talk" on phones (picks up cell phones and play phones and jabbers away).  He did all of this today!  So darn cute!!  Here are a few EDITED! pictures from today and one from a few days ago in the bath.  (This is the first time I've edited anything w/ my new camera.. a proud moment!!
I even edited his black eye out! 

Bath time faces!

Putting the sun glasses back on mommy

I love his profile!

He was jumping on me.. since I was laying down taking a picture of him!  See the joy on his face!
So the little cleanse I did is over... and I feel great!  I haven't had pop since I started this on Friday and I haven't had a headaches.  My appitide is down, and I just feel better!  I havn't even started my major workouts yet!  I did have a brownie today... but thats ok!  :) 

No comments: