Saturday, March 10, 2012

Z one year pics!

Moving babies are not easy to have a photo shoot with!  He wasn't loving the having to stay in one place and get pictures taken.. He wanted to play with Miss V (his little baby friend) and play with the lights and clips holding the backdrop down.. But we got some good ones.. since we have a wonderful photographer!!  (http://www.buonassi.com/) Check out her site.. b/c she rocks!



All started out well...  Got a few good shots in.
And then he started wanting to walk.... You know because we can now.. so why stay still!  Or he sorta looks like he is getting ready to dance.. Either way, it makes me smile!







Then we wanted to get some pictures with the letters!  What a super cute idea.. in theory.





Well.. he wasn't so into the O.. LOVED the N (didn't want to put it down..) and HATED the E.. I'm not sure what he has against the Letter E.. But not a fan.. lol!  I'm going to get these printed and framed together. 
Snack time seemed to help out.. But after snack time.. Z got sleepy...
 I'm so glad she snapped this one.. it kills me!  He just laid down and stayed that way for a few mins.. At this point, I nursed him (which I didn't think about, but that would have been a nice picture) and an outfit change:


So overall, Z is pretty much super cute!  Check out all his rolls on his legs!!  :)

We are planning a family shoot soon.. so when we get that done, I'll post those! :)

No comments: