Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday visitor!

Today was pretty relaxed, we walked to church.. since it was beautiful out!  We had a linger longer.. which is nice b/c then I don't have to figure out lunch!  Then T went out shooting w/ his buddies.  Z napped.. then woke up kinda grumpy.  Just as I was picking up the house, we heard a knock at the door.  It was Grandpa J!  He was out riding and stopped by to see Z.  Z played with him inside for a bit, then it was time to head outside.  They played and had a great time!  Having a visitor really helped Z's mood and mommy's too!  It was so cute watching them play!  I love seeing the love people have for Z.  And since it was such a great day, I had to take some pictures!!
If that isn't the cutest thing ever I don't know what is! .
Then T and Chase got home.. Chase went to play w/ 2 of his best pup friends.. Which would explain why he is past out next to me right now!

Teaching Z how to throw away wood chips.  Today Z really started loving putting things in high baskets (the basket ball hoop at church and the one on this tent.. and the garbage can). 

 Z also helped me clean the fridge!  According to him the jelly and the ranch dressing belong in the drawer by the stove.. much to his dismay I put them back into the fridge!  lol.  Today was a fun day and it was great getting to visit w/ Grandpa J!  We love when people stop by! 

No comments: