Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cars birthday party!

Like last year we had Z's first party at a bowling alley near our town.  It was such a great time, we had his second party there too!  It was so much fun!  We did a Car's theme and Z seemed to love it! 




I have to throw out a big thank you to some of my amazing friends!  My LB mom's help make this party happen!  A did a great job making the decorations for me!  W made Z's car theme shirt.  N made the invites and S gave me the #2 balloon and the cupcake holders!  Also Thanks to my SS for sending us the cute cars plates and silverware!  This party would not have been so great without your help!  I love ladies!!
Z loved bowling!

But by the time we need to blow out the candle and eat cake.. the 45 min nap had caught up with us....
Its his party.. he can cry if he wants to

He really liked the decorations Lighting and Mater
We had a great time!  Thanks for all of you that helped celebrate with us!!  :)
Z's invite card was from here: www.facebook.com/NicoleAshleighArt
Z's shirt: www.etsy.com/shop/silviarosekids

No comments: