Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Self portrait & 11 things

Kate from one of my favorite blogs : http://sbuxsweetie.blogspot.com/2013/02/self-portrait-11-things.html
posted this on her page and I thought it would be fun!  (check out her blog!)  So here are the rules:

1. Post a photo of yourself
2. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
3. Create 11 new questions and ask people to answer them.

So here goes!  Keep in mind we have been dealing w/ sickness here and not sleeping well.. But its a real look at what motherhood looks like
Kates questions for me:

1. What was your first job?
Dishwasher/waitress

2. What food could you eat every day for a month and not get tired of it?
Mashed potatoes!  I love them!

3. If you won the lottery today, what is the first material thing you'd purchase?
Treehouse for Z

4. Are your toenails currently painted? What do they look like?
They are painted bright pink, but starting to chip away.. so they need redone

5. How do you feel about pets? Do you have any?
I love my pup, we have one dog Chase.  He is best buddies with Z and I love having him around.  But right now he is all we want/need. 

6. When was the last time you went out to a movie? What did you see?
I think it was Breaking Dawn with some girlfriends.. so that was awhile ago...

7. Do you have any vacations coming up? If not, where would you love to go?
T and I have been talking about taking a overnight trip and staying at a romantic hotel soon.. But vacation wise, I'd love to take a trip and visit my friends that are all around the country.. Mainly my LB mammas.  

8. What would you do with a kid free night? If you're not a parent, what would you do with an evening all to yourself?
A kid free night.. right now sleep!  Maybe go out with some friends and go to dinner.. then sleep..

9. What's your guilty pleasure movie or TV show?
I just finished desperate housewives.. so I'm currentlly looking for something new to watch.  One show I love to watch is Tosh.0.. its so bad.. but so funny

10. Which website do you waste the most time on?
Facebook. mainly in one group, but I spend too much time on it. 

11. What's for dinner tonight? Give me some ideas!
I think I'm going to make chilli...  

Now my questions for you:

1. How did you meet your SO/husband/wife?

2. How did you pick your childrens names? (if no kids.. how about pets)

3. What is your favorite store to shop in?  Why?

4. Where would your dream house be?

5.  When did you shower last?

6.  What is your favorite disney movie?  Why?

7.  How many hours did you sleep last night

8.  Is your bedroom always messy? 

9.  What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

10. What is your favorite thing to do in winter?

11.  What is your favorite season?

Let me know if you play along!  Or leave your answers in comments :)  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for playing along! I love the photo. :) And you are so sweet to say such nice things about my blog!

A love bug mama vacation would be so awesome.