Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finding time to relax

If you've been reading my blog you know its been a stressful few weeks.. especially this last one.  I needed something to help me unwind and relax... I'm too tired for wine (sigh...  this breaks my heart more than you know!!)  But I've really been exhausted so a glass just makes me more tired...  Well I've always love tea.. and a friend of mine just started a new tea business so I thought I would try some..
Well I am so impressed!  I've had about 3 of them so far and I love everyone!  They are organic and loose leaf.. and so many blends!  So far I've tried the Earl grey cream, Spiced Mexican Chocolate Rooibos, Rooibos Chai, & Chamomile Vanilla Bean.  First I want to say the Earl Grey is the best black tea I've had since I was in Ireland!  I've been looking for a tea that reminded me of that tea and this is it!  I just add a little milk and a tiny bit of sugar and its perfect!! Its creamy and smooth!  If you have been overseas and loved the tea there.. you have to try it!  This is so good!
My husband and I enjoy scones and Irish Tea!   In .Glendalough Ireland

The Spiced Mexican chocolate Rooibos is great too!  Anything that has chocolate has my vote!  No, really I think this one is my favorite so far!  The other two are super good too!  I've been drinking the chamomile vanilla bean in the evenings when I'm really needed a me moment...

Anyway, If you want to time some gourmet tea, check them out!!  The nice thing is you can buy a few servings of lots of different types (which is what I did).. If you try some leave a comment on which ones you got and let me know what you thought!  Below is their website and their facebook page!  Just an FYI my friend is who hand paints the tea pots.. I plan on getting one of those very soon :)


No comments: