Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello long lost blog

Life with a toddler is hectic!  Add in there babysitting, school, mary kay, working out, house keeping, and being a wife and mommy.. well the blog got push back.  I'm not going to lie, it was a nice break.. but I want to get back into it! 


He has gotten big!!  Its crazy that he will be 2 in just a few days!!  I really can't get over it!  I think his birthday is the reason why I got back on this blog!  So a few updates since I last wrote.. We had a fun winter and Christmas.  We went on vacation in the smokey mountains and that was a blast!  Christmas Z got sooo many toys.. T & I started working out.. I've lost 25 lbs.. which is pretty exciting!  We also have been sick alot.  Z got sick on vacation, then we got it on our way home.. Then we had a few weeks of no sickness and then back at it for 2 weeks.  Last week Z got his first ever ear infection.. and it was in both ears!  Poor boy, but I'm happy that it was our first in 2 years...  Other than that, we are still just playing!  :)  I'll be sure to post much more often!  <3

No comments: