Friday, April 19, 2013

I forgot how much I liked the gym..

This week I started to find our old norm.. you know the one from about 3 months ago, before Z spent the whole winter sick??  It didn't take me long to remember just how much I valued and enjoyed my time in the gym!  Especially after spending the last 3/4 months with Z straight (pretty much) with out a mental break.  The time off and quick cooking foods did their damage on the scale.. but it seems I kept a lot of my strength and my flexibility, so at least that is something!  Most the battle is just getting to the gym right?  Before I was going every day... I'm going to try to get back to that.  I went Weds to work out with my trainer (who I have missed!!) and it was a great workout!  I for sure felt it yesterday-  Yesterday I had planned on going to do Zumba then do the yogaish class.  But T didn't get home in time for me to make it to Zumba, but after I cooked dinner, I was able to get out and do the Bodyflow (the yoga class)... anyone who doesn't think that is a workout... hasn't done it.
   So enough about me working out...  Z has been feeling better!  His molars are coming in.. which is not fun and makes for a sometimes very very cranky but he hasn't had a temp over 99.9 since Tues!  So that is a nice change!!  We are so ready for spring...  and now his immune system will be rock solid!  We did have some nice days here, so we went out hiking with some friends and our pups!  This is a place we will be spending much of our summer days I imagine!  
"tires"


Fixing it!

No comments: