Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sick saturday... :(

First off I have WAY too many pictures like this.. my sick boy in my arms from this winter.. Its just a cold this time.. a cold that won't go away!  On top of his cold this poor boy has molars coming in.. So all week he was up and down w/ fevers, his cough got better, but overnight got much worse and is clingy, fevery, raging, then he'll have a bit of energy... and then back down.  T is working today, and I was supposed to go help my mother in law today, but that won't be happening..  we'll just be relaxing at home.  Luckily I have some easy activities to do inside..  After his meds kicked in this morning we got out the noddles, some playdo, colored pasta and fruit lopes, straws and cheerioes.
Just put the noddles in playdoh and let them "string" the other things on them.


A sorta smile.. he was growling..

Then we dumped out all the colored pasta...
Z didn't want to put the cheerioes or fruit lopes on them.. he wanted to eat them.. lol.  Hoping he gets over these  colds and his teething quick...
And the cotton ball fun....
Will wait till he is better and its warmer out.. maybe tomorrow

No comments: