Monday, April 29, 2013

Mushroom hunting!

Ah... Spring time!!  Finally...  So we thought we'd go see if we could find some yummy mushrooms!  He wanted to where his snow boots... ;)  Toddlers were funny!...  So off we went with some friends!!

After some looking and finding ways through some water (and wearing two babies...well one baby and one toddler...) We found some!

It was so much fun taking Z out.. letting him rump around in the woods!  We found a toad and lots of sticks.  He even made noises as he walked...  lol.   I grew up camping and being out in the woods.. so I love that Z is too!   

Its a little early, so we just found a few...  and they were small.. but we found some!!  So we get to enjoy a few bites of mushrooms tonight!  Hopefully we find more soon!! 

A side note about me, I'm still fighting this food poisoning thing.  I am having very bland food and being very careful with my stomach.  But I was today and I was able to keep most things down.  I'm still tired.. very tired from not getting much food over the weekend.. and what I did eat, I didn't keep down.  I'm hoping my stomach will be back to normal soon...  So I can enjoy these mushrooms!!

No comments: