Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh pintrest... you win some .. you lose some...

Sometimes pintrest has some GREAT ideas... like the breakfast I made today that had way too many calories in it..
It was soo good! Check it out here...  And then there are ideas for toddlers..  some of them seem too young or too old for Z, but I thought since we are stuck inside we'd try something.  We have TONS of cardboard boxes... Thanks for Mary kay really... So today I thought I'd take tape and cardboard boxes and make a "town" for Z cars.. I did the first box and set up while Z was up..  watching.. coming around me behind me pulling up the tape... Thanks buddy.. When I told him to hold on and wait and stop pulling the tape up.. went over well...
Yep, crying...  Finally I got enough down to show him..


So I thought since one was going well.. I'd try to add a nother box and more "roads"...  Z had other ideas.. haha


"I did it!!"
Guess he wanted to play Godzilla instead...  But the fun lasted oh about 10 mins.. the set up took alot more time than that...  Oh well.. he had fun..  

No comments: