Friday, May 27, 2011

College and cloth diaper

We have had a busy day today, but a really good one!  We started with a infant play date.  It was nice seeing other mommies and of course some cute babies!  Thanks M for letting us have it at your house!  While we were there, we were able to get some cloth diapers.  So we are now the proud owners of 6 bumgenis 3.0 all in ones and one pocket one w/ an insert.  I've been wanting to try cloth diaper, so I'm super excited to get them!  Then I went to the local college b/c I'm planning on going to start classes this fall.  I'm pretty excited about it after talking to the counselor, but also kinda nervous about being able to keep on top of the classes and homework.  I'm thinking about going into nursing, but time will tell.  First I'm going to finish my associates degree and go from there.
  Then we went to pick up my brother in law.  Uncle B was in town, and got to meet Zach for the first time!  I'm so glad he is here and able to see Zach!  Plus we always have a good time when he's in town.  Welp, we are going to watch a movie now, so I'll post more later. 


No comments: