Monday, May 16, 2011

Favorite things part 2

I thought it'd be fun to do a new favorite things.  Zachariah is 3 months now.. here are a few things we'd be lost without!  Really not in any order.. b/c all these things are wonderful!!
 The mobile is wonderful!  We use it every night, Zach smiles and talks to his animals!  Plus the projection is a good night light! 






This is for 2 of my favorite things, one this book(a MUST for all BFing mammas!), second would be my Le Leche League group and mom's groups.  I'd be so lost without them!!

Along the same lines as my mommy groups, thebump is my forum!  As Z takes his morning nap, I normally jump on here and talk to my other online mom friends.  Without them, again, I'd be lost and much more stressed!  Its so nice having other people know and understand EXACTLY what you are going through, especially when it feels like not many do.
Ahh, the carseat toy bar!  Car rides aren't the best time for us, sometimes Z HATES THEM!   He sometimes falls asleep, but other times he screams the whole time. BUT now that I put this on his car seat it has been easier.  He plays with them, making them spin and he smiles at them!  If you push on the frog eyes a song plays and lights up, a Zach hasn't pushed them yet, but he will in no time!
My Mei Tie!  We love it!  We go for walks, go to church, clean the house, and even nurse in this baby!   Daddy even wears Z in it!  It will be great for going hiking and camping! 
We just got this soothing seahorse from my secret sister!  I think its great!  It plays soothing sounds and lights us.  It then slowly gets dimmer.  It helps with getting Z to sleep!

"Hi, My name is Zachariah and I have a problem, I'm addicted to the paci"  And I'm ok with it right now.  We weren't the first to give him one (he got it on day one in the nursery, against my birth plan.. but to be fair, the poor kid couldn't eat for 2 days, so he needed something)  And it started there...  Now, he loves it, so I do too...  But I'm already not looking forward to when we will wean off of it.. but we will fight it then, until then we will enjoy the lovely things this little item does for us!
We have very odd weather here.. Friday I had the AC on and Z was sporting one of these shorts onies, yesterday we were back in pants and long shelves and had the heat on.. but I do enjoy this little outfit type for warm weather!  My son stays cool, but is still dressed (instead of just being in a diaper or onies)

This is a cool littler timer!  I really got it because I was wondering how much Z was napping during the day.  It has 4 timers: how longs "ItZ been" since Last diaper change, since he ate last, he has been awake/asleep and the other one is whatever (meds or something)  There is a light and lock.  Also you can set an alarm.  It is pretty small, but I like it for night time feedings (so I can see how long he slept for without looking at the clock and doing math.. lol)  




No comments: