Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moving bed time routine up...

Zach is asleepish in his cradle as we speak!  We moved his bedtime routine up so we will see how this goes.  So now instead of starting the bath/reading/etc at 10, we started it at 8.  I've noticed lately he has been sleepy around these times and takes a small nap.  This really means less sleep for me, b/c now 2 of his 5 hour stretch I've still awake for.. but I wanted to try it out.  It may switch back to the later time if it doesn't go well.  But I was able to clean the kitchen, put dinner away, finish laundry (if you can ever REALLY finish laundry) and clean up the living room.  Now I'm writing this, going to take a shower, and head to bed!  I will keep everyone updated on out night.

1 comment:

LaRae said...

8 is a good time. Then if you go to bed around 10 you get a descent nights rest too! I know it worked wonders for Elise! :)