Friday, May 13, 2011

Its...FRIDAY!



We have so much going on this weekend! A wedding, birthday party, boys night out (for daddy), Zachariah's dedication :) and a hotdog roast! Monday we will sleep ;) We are really excited about all we have going on!

This week my grandma (Z's greatgrandma) stayed at our house a few days. It was so nice having her hang out with Zach, making those memories, more importantly taking lots of pictures! My grandma has Alzheimer's so I'm glad she can get to know Z right now before things get harder for her. Those pictures will be more treasured than you know. Also the two of them took naps a the same time..lol  Zach talked, cooed, and played with her alot while she was here and I know she really enjoyed that!


Also, Zach has sleeping for 6-7 hours at night, for the most part!  Which means less naps during the day, prolly why my last post was Sunday!  He is talking so much!  And we get so many smiles and a few laughs!!
See?  So cute!  He is rolling over too!!  I can't believe how big he is getting!!  Its so much fun watching him play with his toys and hearing him mimic me!  He likes to stand up (with support) and look around, or sit up to see whats going on around him. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jean said...

cute pictures love them (i am going to steal them lol). I will have a great weekend since I am going to be watching him tonight and will be there for the dedication and hot dog roast. love you