Friday, May 20, 2011

Netflix....

is wonderful!  This whole week, I have been nursing about every 45-60 mins.  Everyday!  At night tho, we have sleeping for about 6-7 hours.  So that is really nice!  But since I've been spending a lot of time nursing, sitting with some down time.  I've been reading and watching netflix.  Z has been pretty clingy the last few days and while its been pretty exhausting, I've enjoyed the time cuddling with him and our day long nursing sessions.  I know he won't be like this for long, so I'm trying to enjoy all I can now, and get caught up on some tv shows via netflix!  lol. 
  Tonight, I'm hosting a game night and I'm pretty excited.  I havn't planned much since we had Z, and it will be fun to have people over tonight.  So here is hoping Zach will go down easy for bed (most the time he does great!)!
   Also we(I) lol am thinking about trying out cloth diapers.  I found a pretty cool deal where you can get some to try for 21 days (all different brands, and types) and then return them and just pay $10.00. You do have to pay upfront, which is why T isn't on board yet.  There is also a store around me that does classes and shows you the different types of CDing.  I will def keep everyone updated!
A big boy, sitting up in his bumbo chair

Exhausting

Hanging with mommy

No comments: